- Our foil packets seal the flavor in .
- Put the packet up on the top shelf .
- She took a cigarette from the packet .
- There will be a packet to calais .
- Packets of the soothing medicine were available free .
- I can never find those beastly little blue packets .
- The energy contained in light comes in little packets .
- The packet stood out to sea .
- In this context one speaks of pulses as wave packets or wave groups .
- She opened a packet of store biscuits, and looked down at her frock .
- Then he took out a tobacco pouch and a packet of papers and rolled himself a cigarette .
- Kath reached out and felt for a packet of woodbines, which she tossed into phyl's lap .
- They made no effort to hide their amusement whenever i produced a packet of sweets from my pocket .
- If the wave packet has a narrow bandwidth, it will extend over a large region of space and time .
- An electron can drop from a higher level to a lower one with the emission of a packet of electromagnetic radiation .
- the actual wave is formed by wave packets or groups confined between the amplitude curves .
- His business was so nearly concluded as to justify him in proposing to take his passage in september packet .
- She imagined herself a belated traveler, a poor girl, an outcast, quenching her thirst at the wayside brook, her little packet of cresses doing duty for a bundle of clothes .
- Network traffic is made up of ip packets or simply
- Overview of high - speed packet data service - indoor